" Branding is ultimately not what you say but who you choose to be. Choose wisely".
A beautifully designed visual identity doesn't just support a brand, it elevates it. It instantly communicates who you are, what you are about and your ethos.
* Your brand is who YOU are.
* It’s the clothes you wear, the way you speak and what you have to say.
* It’s your tagline, your standards and your integrity.
* Logo, Avatar and typography
* Content, hashtags and imagery
* Props, styling and location.
* Website and social media.
But most importantly it's how you show up as a person.
Define your brand through your brand values – what are the values and beliefs of your brand?
* Identify your strengths – what sets you apart from your competitors?
Define your USP (unique selling point).
* Know your target audience – who do you want to reach with your business or services, who is your ideal customer?
* Create your brand story – how do you tell people what you do and why you do it?
* Stories give a brand personality and provides an emotional connection with your audience.
Create a brand message - A clear and concise statement that explains what you do, who you do it for or how you do it.
You want to make sure that your brand message is integrated in all that you do. Your website copy, your social media posts, emails to your email list etc… Ensure it’s consistent across the board.
* Design your look – How do you represent yourself visually?
* Does your aesthetic communicate your story and values?
* Establish a font and colour palette for your brand that would appeal to your ideal audience.
* Be consistent – Is your branding consistent across all your platforms?
It doesn't matter where you're located as we service the whole of Australia, from Tassie to Sydney, Melbourne to Perth, Gold Coast to Darwin, Byron Bay marketing services, Digital Consultant Byron Bay, or anywhere else in the Byron or Tweed Shire...
for all your branding, content creation and public relations contact Atmosphere Byron Bay.
Beautiful brand style guides above created by our very talented designer Amanda Bennett - Rubi Creations Digital
Brisbane Marketing, Branding Sydney, Branding Gold Coast, Branding Byron Bay, Branding Melbourne, Branding Brisbane, Branding Tasmania, Branding Perth, Product Photography Byron Bay, Product Photography Gold Coast, Product Photography Brisbane, Product Photography Melbourne, Social Media Marketing Sydney, Social Media Marketing Byron Bay, Social Media Marketing Perth, Social Media Marketing Gold Coast, Social Media Marketing Brisbane, Social Media Marketing Tasmania. Digital Consultant Byron Bay, Marketing Byron Bay, Tweed Design Agency, Social Media Management.